BMC Lawyers is a member of the Family Law Section of the New Zealand Law Society. This ensures our experts stay up to date with current family law practices.
Whether you are the Applicant in Family Court proceedings or you have been served with proceedings, it is essential for you to understand and stay in control of the process.
BMC Lawyers will work to ensure you understand the various steps in the Court process so that the process is as smooth as possible.
BMC can assist with the following proceedings:
- Disputes between guardians
- Application for Parenting Order
- Application for Appointment as Additional Guardian
- Division of relationship property
- Application for Protection Order
- Application for Occupation Order
- Appeal to the Family Court in respect of a child support determination
BMC Lawyers are well equipped to deal with the full range of infringement offences. If you have been issued an infringement notice for careless driving, a barking dog or parking in an expired space that you don’t agree with, BMC Lawyers can assist you by providing advice and helping you defend the infringement where appropriate.
BMC Lawyers can assist with the following infringement offences:
- Dog Control
- Resource Management
- Traffic (including driving with excess breath alcohol)
If you have been disqualified from driving due to demerit points or a traffic offence but require a licence for work purposes or any other special circumstance, BMC Lawyers can assist you in determining whether you have grounds to make an application to the District Court for a Limited Licence.
BMC has the resources to represent you in any case which may end up in Court. We have experience in:
- Fraud (including Benefit Fraud)
- Family Violence
- Drug Offending
- Wilful Damage
- Behaviour Offences
- Excess Breath Alcohol and other Driving Offences